- To assist the society members to undertake income generating activities through provision of credit facilities.
- To offer the members complementary savings and credit services and other financial services as may be required by members from time to time.
- To raise or negotiate loans from financial institutions.
- To ensure safety and soundness of the members funds through risk management program or any other appropriate insurance scheme.
- To ensure progress of the society through provision of education training and information of the members elected officials and the employees.
- To provide an opportunity for each of its members to improve his/her respective economic and social conditions through promotion of mutual help and self help among members.
- To perform all those functions and exercise powers designated for SACCO societies under the applicable role for the benefit of the members.